Change: As of July 22, 2019, our Online Bill Pay system will be replaced to work seamlessly with our new system.
What this means to you: Bill Pay service will be unavailable from Monday, July 15 until 9:00 AM, Monday, July 22. Any payments already scheduled will process as usual until July 22. All scheduled payments after that will not be processed and will need to be added to the new Bill Pay system.
To ensure a smooth transition please consider the following important items:
• Bill Pay History will not be transferred to the new system. You will need to print or download your Bill Pay history to a computer before Monday, July 15.
• All your payees and all scheduled bill payments will not be automatically transferred to the new Bill Pay service. Please printout current payees before Monday, July 15 so you can add them to the new Bill Pay service.
• All payments scheduled between Monday, July 15 – Sunday, July 22 will be processed as scheduled. All scheduled after July 22 will require you to reschedule on the new Bill Pay system.
• Remember, our Bill Pay service will be unavailable from Monday, July 15 to 9:00 AM, Monday, July 22. We apologize for any inconvenience.
PRIOR TO MONDAY, JULY 15: Please print the current list of all of your Bill Pay payees to make sure you have the list to add them to the new system. Also, print out any Bill Pay history you might need for your records as all Bill Pay history before July 15, 2019 will be unavailable following this date.
Let us introduce you to the new Bill Pay!
Bill Pay makes it a breeze to pay the companies that send you bills – or just about anyone else, too. It’s simply the best way to manage your payments.
• Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
• Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day,
even that same afternoon if necessary. Additional fees may apply.
• Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
• Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
• Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
• Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
• Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer,
wherever you are.