It is a federal crime to defraud a financial institution, or to knowingly submit or represent false information to obtain credit from a financial institution. (18 USC 1344).
* Must be 18 years of age to apply.
* We are limiting Loan applications to the following Iowa counties Bremer, Fayette, Chickasaw, Black Hawk, Buchanan and Clayton. Applications from other Iowa counties and States other than Iowa maybe declined.
* Must be a legal resident of the United States.
* If your loan request is approved, additional information and/or documentation may be required to complete your loan request. All loan approvals are subject to final review.
* Rates are quoted “as low as” and are subject to an evaluation of your credit.
* Your rate may vary from the rate shown if your loan is approved.
I/we Understand and Authorize you:
* to retain this application whether or not it is approved
* to obtain information from credit bureaus with respect to this application,
* and I/we, understand that I/we may obtain the name and address of any credit bureaus used in conjunction with this application upon my request; and
* to obtain from and exchange my financial information with any affiliates or correspondents.
* in considering this application, First State Bank may obtain information about me/us and any co-signer from any consumer reporting agency;
* certify that all information provided in this application is true and complete and made for the purpose of obtaining credit.
FEDERAL CONSUMER CREDIT DISCLOSURES
CREDIT DISCLOSURE: An insurance product or annuity may be offered to you. If you purchase an insurance product or an annuity: (1) The insurance product of annuity is not a depsit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, this institution or our affiliate(s); (2) With exception of Federal Flood Insurance or Federal Crop Insurance, the insurance product or annuity is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other agency of the United States, this institution, or our affiliate(s); and (3) In the case of an insurance product or annuity that involves an investment risk, there is investment risk associated with the insurance product, including the possible loss of value. If an insurance product or annuity is offered we cannot condition an extension of credit on either of the following: (1) Your purchase of an insurance product or annuity from us or any of our affiliates; or, (2) Your agreement not to obtain, or a prohibition on you from obtaining, an insurance product or annuity from an unfiliated entity.
Customer Identification Program Notice
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we ill ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Member FDIC – Equal Housing Lender